My name is Doug Blatti – welcome to blatti.net! I utilize this blog as a professional medium to educate others about the effective use of technology in education.
I currently serve as the Lead Technology Integration Specialist for Community High School District 155 in Crystal Lake, IL. In this role, I am responsible for the successful implementation and adoption of technology by the students and staff members. I have nearly 20 years of professional experience in the technology field, in both the public and private sectors. Most of my experience is in education; I’ve held technology positions in elementary, high school, and collegiate institutions. I specialize in Google products and services including Google Apps, Chromebooks, and Google Nexus mobile devices.
- B.S. in Computer Science from Marquette University
- Google for Education Certified Trainer
- Google Certified Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Google Glass Explorer
- A+, Network+ Certified
I am available in a consultative role for your business or organization in the following capacities:
- Technology Selection and Integration – assist in selecting and securing the devices and/or services that best suit your unique needs.
- Professional Development – create and provide a customized, blended learning program in order to maximize efficient and standardized use of your existing or upcoming technology deployment. As a Google Certified Trainer, I can help effectively support your staff when transitioning to Google Apps for Education or Google Apps for Business.
- Technical Writing and Web Design – create custom documentation and web repositories to support your vision in the use of your technical systems and devices.
Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss your needs and to obtain customized quote for your organization.